Rate Dr. Joshua M. Slatkoff

Dr. Joshua M. Slatkoff's Ratings

Josh is a very talented dentist with a calming voice and soft hands. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a caring fantastic dentist.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Awesome service...very gentle...the office has a very homey feel!!!! Love Dr Josh and his staff!!!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2014 | flag

Very homey atmosphere from the moment you walk in the door....love Dr Slatkoff!!! He's very compassionate and caring...not a pushy dentist. His staff is very professional and caring as well. I would definitely recommend this quaint office to my family and friends.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

I had very bad experience with this doctor slatkoff and his secretary he is in my Cigna network and contracted with them to follow the rules and prices he sign and agreed on when comes to bill patients unfortunately he doesn’t do that he play tricks to get more money from patients and the insurance as well in my case I have Cigna dental PPO I’m supposed to pay a portion for a crown of the tooth 29 the cost of that is about $470.00 which is my responsibility and the rest will be covered by my insurance well he charge me $670.00 including lab fee which he’s not supposed to charge me that because I have PPO and when I informed CIGNA about what he did they told me he violated the rule of the contract and he need to reimburse me the $200.00 he charge me well CIGNA customers service try to call his office he doesn’t answer the phone for about 3 weeks they left messages for him he doesn’t return phone call he knows he ripped me off of $200.00 and now he’s hiding this is the truth nothing but the truth help me god

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Josh is hands down great. He's the best dentist I have ever met. What I intially thought was a cracked filling turned into an emergency root canal while vacationing in Fort Lauderdale... The resort I was staying at recommended Dr. Josh and I am extremely thankful that they did considering I spent more of my vacation in his office than soaking up the sunshine. Dr. Josh is caring, genuine, and compassionate towards his patient's needs and comfort. BEFORE visiting Dr. Josh, the pain was excrutiating.. but during the root canal I felt very little pain. He asked me frequently during my visits if I was experiencing discomfort & if I was he gave more anesthetic to help numb me to the pain. Dr. Josh called to check on me every day after his normal business hours to see how I was feeling. I have never had a doctor or dentist take the time and initiative that he did. To say I was impressed with both his work and compassion is an understatement! I hope you open up a practice in AL Dr. Josh!

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

I chose Dr. Josh because of his high ratings here and they were absolutely correct. I broke the whole side of a back tooth while in Fort Lauderdale on holiday in Feb, 2014 and needed a crown. He was readily available to me and his staff people were wonderful. Very modern equipment. Virtually no pain at all, waited a few days for the ceramic crown to be made and even my home dentist thought it was masterful work. If you're from out of town and need dental work, I highly recommend Dr. Josh for your smiles. I had travel insurance and it looks like they are going to cover the whole thing for me as it was emergency dental. His staff gave me all the forms I needed to apply for coverage. I'm smiling.

Submitted April 27, 2014 | flag

Amazing doctor would highly recommend. He does a wonderful job (especially with chipped front teeth)He's very nice, he even did a personal follow up call to see how everything was going. Such a great office and very nice nurses as well. I would never go to any other dentist!

Submitted July 12, 2013 | flag

My mom was in town visiting and broke her crown! They immediately took her in fixed her up and sent her on her way. She is a dental hygienist so needless to say when she raved about the office and her experience I immediately set up a cleaning. So excited to find someone I trust and have since gone back to get some work done. He is an artist of the teeth. Highly recommended.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

I really hate all dentist but after reading all of dr slatkoff reviews i decided to give him a try first off you talk to him directly he is very sweet and know his job i would recomend this dentist to my friends and family his assit carol is awesome and even thou hes pretty pricey trust me his worth every penny and he will work with you so im a major fan of this guy he truly live up to his reputation.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr. Josh is a caring and proficient dentist. He always takes the time to explain health care issues and recommends only the best of treatment plans. He always provides the best work done to top quality standards.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag