Dr. Mohammad A. Chaudhry

Grad. Year: 1963

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Mohammad A. Chaudhry has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7
RID: 1519317
22/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr chaudry and his staff are top notch! I am recently dx'd with COPD and he took the time to sit and explain everything to me and answer all my questions. I don't think ive ever been to such a caring doctor. Staff is just as good too!
Paid (or co-pay): $200
Respond
RID: 117942
29/01/07 4 5 5 He is a great doctor. He asked what the problems were, how I felt and what was going on. He then went on to explain my test showing me charts and letting me know the name of my problem and what can be done to treat it. He explains things in lay terms so that you can understand what is going on. He made me feel like I was the most important patient. He is a great doctor and he helped me tremendously. My breathing has improved and he has helped me to quit smoking which made my health problems worse. I would highly recommend him to anyone who had Pulmonary problems or Sleep Disorders. Great doctor, great personality and very personable.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield