Rate Dr. Mohammad A. Chaudhry

Dr. Mohammad A. Chaudhry's Ratings

Dr chaudry and his staff are top notch! I am recently dx'd with COPD and he took the time to sit and explain everything to me and answer all my questions. I don't think ive ever been to such a caring doctor. Staff is just as good too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

He is a great doctor. He asked what the problems were, how I felt and what was going on. He then went on to explain my test showing me charts and letting me know the name of my problem and what can be done to treat it. He explains things in lay terms so that you can understand what is going on. He made me feel like I was the most important patient. He is a great doctor and he helped me tremendously. My breathing has improved and he has helped me to quit smoking which made my health problems worse. I would highly recommend him to anyone who had Pulmonary problems or Sleep Disorders. Great doctor, great personality and very personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989812].votes_count ]]