Rate Dr. STEVEN SHARMA

Dr. STEVEN SHARMA's Ratings

Top-Notch!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I had an eye exam 2 months ago all seemed fine. My eyes started to bother me so I made an appointment with Dr Sharma. Dr Sharma found holes in my retina when other doctors didn't. He did a thorough exam and took his time doing it. He gave me the time I needed to discuss the issue. Great doctor.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sharma is incredibly knowledgable. I drive from Cambridge, MA to his practice because he is an expert in the field and I always feel confident in his suggestions. He takes the time to listen to what exactly your symtoms are and finds the perfect fitting lens. In addition to his expertise he is very cheerful and makes the whole experience wonderful.-Anastasia

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sharma is the best. I have been wearing glasses/contacts for over 20 years and have seen many different Optometrists. He is the most thorough and knowledgeable one yet! I do spend a little more money for his services than I would elsewhere, but the quality of his examinations and recommendations are more than worth it! I recommend everyone I know to see Dr. Sharma. I have neer seen clearer! Thank you Dr. Sharma!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

Thorough and knowledgeable,ovrall an excellent exam ! Would recommend without any reservations.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr.Sharma is pleasant and thorough!! I can see great with my new glasses!

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

A terrific exam!- thorough, precise and professional, highly recommend!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr.Sharma 4 years ago and the glasses I got based on his prescription were the best I ever had. I visited him again last week and was not disappointed- he is the best eye doctor I've ever had!

Submitted July 2, 2011 | flag

goody good doc, nice dude, knows quite a bit, is thorough and kind

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

professional and kind. very competent. You'll feel like you're treated well.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag