Rate Dr. Sudeepthi H. Prasad

Dr. Sudeepthi H. Prasad's Ratings

I was recently called into Washington Women's health after my breast biopsy and I had a bad feeling......and yes I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Prasad had an appointment set up with breast surgeon already, gave me the information I needed and was very empathetic and supportive. I was so glad that she did not tell me my diagnosis on the phone, my husband was there with me during the appointment....I would definitely recommend her !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr prasad was very nice and listened to my concerns patiently. She made me very comfortable and I feel I can discuss anything with her....she is very patient and understanding. I love visiting her!! I referred my sister there recently, she liked her too!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Prasad was excellent in thorough procedures and excellent detail communication and bringing understanding to my needs. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Very helpful and great knowledge.She is very patient and listens to our problems and also guides very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Amazing doctor.. Very patient and understanding.. Has time for all queries.. Gives as all necessary information.explains patiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Very understanding and help full. Immediate response to the queries and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][242973].votes_count ]]