Dr. Yulia K. Koltzova

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 2.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Yulia K. Koltzova has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Yulia" to "Yulia K."

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 901062
31/05/09 4 1 1 2 Dr. Koltzova is the worst doctor I have ever had. The short appointment didn't bother me as much as her nasty attitude when I challanged her diagnosis. Thank god I did because that quake gave me an SSRI med that would have put me in a coma. If you are her patient, do your homework on the meds she gives you. She is a Pharamceutical company's dream doctor. I am so glad I have a real doctor now!!!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 814591
05/03/09 1 1 2 2 Doctor is very rushed, doesn't really inquiry on your health state. Doesn't really examine you thoroughly to make sure she isn't missing any health problems. Makes you insecure about your wellbeing, like you have no doctor at all. If you are prone to getting sick, you will probably end up in the ER from her missing to check something and just rushing to prescribe any meds over the counter. No fuzzy feeling here.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 804431
02/03/09 2 1 1 1 I expect visits with any doctor to be short, but all my visits with Dr.Koltzova has been less than 5 mins! My last visit with her really bothersome because she didn't even examine me. I felt that she was writing out a prescription based on the words I had given to her intake coordinator. Is that too trusting of a doctor? Anyways, I'm moving on because I prefer a doctor who actually seems to care and doesn't make you feel like you are wasting their time.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 672047
24/08/08 4 5 5 5 I just saw Dr. Koltzova last week. As always, she was compassionate and helpful. I believe the insurance companies require doctors to do the short appointments. Maybe because I don't see her that often she spent a bit more time with me, which I really appreciated. She treats me like a human, not just a bunch of cells.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 569203
17/04/08 2 2 1 2 There is absolutely no way to see the doctor when I need only for the annual exam
RID: 425800
08/10/07 3 3 1 2 Awful experiences! Dr Koltzova needs to work on her bedside manner.Did she ever think to follow up on her patients or maybe having some compassion.she is fast and impersonal.I felt like she had to dismiss me quickly to move onto the next patient.Bad Medicine!  Respond
RID: 382349
09/08/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Koltzova is warm, genuine, caring, patient, and considerate. She ahs been my primary care physician for two and a half years, during which I have had various complications from a chronic illness, a pregnancy, and the need for emergency surgery. She has been fabulous throughout, showing support, extensive knowledge, and a great deal of flexibility. Several friends of mine are treated by her and all have had very positive experiences! She is a marvel.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 356806
29/06/07 1 2 1 2 Dr. Koltzova is not the best doctor. She rushes patients out the door. Just signs the rx pad like "here quickly take the medicine". She doesn't like to hear that the medicine does not agree with my body. She doesn't like to hear that the medicine will not be taken. I am so glad that I am seeing another doctor. The new doctor is more experienced and I am less sick. Good news for me.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 324671
21/05/07 4 4 5 Dr. Koltzova is really good. She is smart and compassionate. She has been my primary care for three years. When my daughter turns 18 I will send her to Dr. Koltzova for treatment. Yulia has always referred me to excellent practitioners, her office is helpful when I've had problems. I wouldn't hesitate to go to her for anything.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 100597
18/01/07 4 5 5 I could not have had a more different experience with Yulia. I've been a patient of hers for over two years and every visit has been a positive one. She is very knowledgeable about most medications and side effects (at least with my afflictions) and she explains things clearly and straightforward without being condescending as some physicians can be. Her office is very busy and so the weight can be a little long, but, what can you expect from a decent physician? And recently when I needed to come in on short notice, she made time the following day to meet her in her office in between other patients. I would definitely recommend her to anyone seeking a new physician.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 30476
18/05/06 3 1 1 I have never had a worst doctor experience. Koltzova is only interested in getting you out the door as fast as possible and collecting payment. Initial consultation was only minutes (less than 5). Then tests were received weeks late (while the patient was in pain). Then the delivery of the test results was just a voicemail to go see a specialist. No explanation of results was given. When we were able to get the uncooperative office staff to release the medical records so we could take them to a different doctor, there were no notes from the Koltzova in them. She spent as little time as possible on what for us is a major problem.
Paid (or co-pay): $20