Rate Dr. David G. Balch

Dr. David G. Balch's Ratings

My experience with Dr. David G. Balch and his staff for a minor surgical procedure was exceptional!! My need for pain meds afterwards was non-existent and the scar site is healing beautifully! I will definitely refer my family and friends to Dr. David G. Balch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Balch performed a triple hernia procedure for me, he was very knowledgeable and made sure to explain the procedure and all possible compilations. He fully explained recovery and prevention of recurrence. He was confident that it could be done laproscopicly, reducing recovery time and pain. He warned me that if it was too difficult extra incisions may have to be made. Even though all three hernias were worse than had been expected, he was still able to do the procedure as planed. He had my pain meds delivered to the hospital and was very helpful both pre and post surgery. He even called on Sunday to see how I was doing. Every step of the process was easier than I expected! He is a great surgeon and a very caring person. I would definitely recommend him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Very happy and satisfied with Doctor and staff. Very professional made me comfortable and confident in the service I received. I would absolutely recommend and give highest rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Staff was very friendly. I was in and out on each visit. Doctor did a great job with the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2257760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Great bedside manner. Very attentive and listened to what I had to say. Makes you fell like he really cares!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243075].votes_count ]]