Rate Dr. George A. Debs

Dr. George A. Debs's Ratings

This doctor is a genius. We arrived at his practice through a personal recommendation. You won't find many Drs who are like Dr Debbs. We can only hope that he trains other Drs in his craft, we can only hope that his craft lives on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2257766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

The whole staff is AWESOME! I learned more in a quick visit, than I did from weeks of testing with my primary care and specialist. I am finally on the right track!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Debs is an awesome human being--note how I said human being! He is a fantastic doctor but doesn't treat you like a "patient" that he tries to usher out before moving on to the next one. He listens to your concerns and tries to help you holistically before recommending traditional medicine. If all doctors were like him then the field would be drastically different!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr Debs was my husbands guardian angel. God bless you and the work that you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this Doctor! I have been going to him since 2001. He truly has been my miracle. Chiropractic is not a fix BUT I definately get relief! I'm finally at the point i'm on maintenance but when something goes wrong he gets you in right away! He has even seen me after hours. He truly cares for his patients. There are not many doctors out there that would do that for their patients. In one word to describe Dr. Debs WONDERFUL...he truly is a god sent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Debs is an intelligent human being. Caring and trustworthy. I recomend to call him especially if you have no answers to your medical problems.He will always have the time for you and you will understand everything he explains to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Debs for 11 yrs now, he is the most kind, compassionate and intelligent Doctor i've ever known. He seems to know more than my own Primary doctor and he has helped me threw alot during these 11 yrs. I do not know what I would ever do without him. God Bless you Dr. Debs they need more in the profession like you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243076].votes_count ]]