Rate Dr. Robert Colter

Dr. Robert Colter's Ratings

He was beyond rude. I have never met such an unprofessional person. I was appalled at his treatment of me. I am an adult and he seemed to be judging that I had not already had braces. I would never send a child to him. He made me cry and I am well into adulthood. This is by far the worst experience, medical or otherwise, that I have had. I was disgusted with his treatment of me. I am a kind person, and while I understand that not everyone is kind, I do not expect to be treated rudely by someone who was going to be providing me a service.

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

the doctor was very rude and talk to people and professionally

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Three teens in my family have been treated by Dr Colter. He is straightforward with diagnoses and options. The office is run efficiently and the staff is friendly. I have met with other orthodontists in town who talked my ears off and who wanted paid for the initial consultation. Dr. Colter is head and shoulders above the others I met.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag