Rate Dr. Neil B. Friedman

Dr. Neil B. Friedman's Ratings

I recently accompanied my wife on her annual appointment marking her 20th year with Dr. Friedman, we did not get to see Dr. Friedman this time but ran into him while waiting for our appointment, he called my wife out by name asking how she is doing, given Dr. Friedman's patient load i thought that was a story worth sharing to validate how personable & compassionate he is with his patients.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Best Dr. I know. Never feel rushed and he always answers all my questions.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Friedman is the best doctor that I have. He is kind, caring and compassionite. He is not quick to do surgery and really checks out other possibilities . I would highly recommend him.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

Iagree with the other comments. Professional,knowledgeable,caring. I came here from another doctor scared to death and the whole staff experience & Dr. Friedman's surgery made a positive difference in my life. You are in competent hands if you come to see Dr. Friedman and the Mercy Hospital Breast Center.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Friedman removed the microcalcifications from my breast. I was very pleased with his work and continue to see him on an annual basis. He has helped several of my friends with their breast issues and all of us are pleased with his work.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2009 | flag

I concur. I used Dr. Friedman for my breast cancer surgery in 1999. He's excellent. My scar barely shows as he's very careful and wants a good cosmetic result. He gives the best breast exam I've ever had...extremely thorough, and takes his time. A+ doctor.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2006 | flag

This doc is 2 hours from my home. I went to him for my lumpectomy. He took extra care to hide the scar. His pre- and post-surgical care is excellent. Very professional, yet friendly and comforting. He talks things over with you in is office, not in the exam room. I am so happy with and confident in this doctor that I prefer to see him for my frequent post-cancer checks. He is, bar none, the best doctor I have ever seen. I urge anyone even remotely close to him to seek him out in the event you need any breast cancer surgery.

Submitted May 18, 2006 | flag