You may also like

Rate Dr. Neil B. Friedman

Dr. Neil B. Friedman's Ratings

This past fall Dr. Friedman was recommended by my OBGYN from Montgomery County to see him for my atypia hyperplasia. The procedure, due to a faulty biopsy from a different surgeon, ended up being a very difficult procedure and finding the spot was difficult. The excellent staff doing the pre surgical exploration was excellent and the doctor found the spot for the surgery. Dr. Friedman is extremely thorough, personable, and a perfectionist in every way. I will not go anywhere else again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

New nurse navigator is a witch and acted like she wanted to sleep with my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I recently accompanied my wife on her annual appointment marking her 20th year with Dr. Friedman, we did not get to see Dr. Friedman this time but ran into him while waiting for our appointment, he called my wife out by name asking how she is doing, given Dr. Friedman's patient load i thought that was a story worth sharing to validate how personable & compassionate he is with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2460112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Best Dr. I know. Never feel rushed and he always answers all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Dr. Friedman is the best doctor that I have. He is kind, caring and compassionite. He is not quick to do surgery and really checks out other possibilities . I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Iagree with the other comments. Professional,knowledgeable,caring. I came here from another doctor scared to death and the whole staff experience & Dr. Friedman's surgery made a positive difference in my life. You are in competent hands if you come to see Dr. Friedman and the Mercy Hospital Breast Center.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2009

Dr. Friedman removed the microcalcifications from my breast. I was very pleased with his work and continue to see him on an annual basis. He has helped several of my friends with their breast issues and all of us are pleased with his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2009

I concur. I used Dr. Friedman for my breast cancer surgery in 1999. He's excellent. My scar barely shows as he's very careful and wants a good cosmetic result. He gives the best breast exam I've ever had...extremely thorough, and takes his time. A+ doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2006

This doc is 2 hours from my home. I went to him for my lumpectomy. He took extra care to hide the scar. His pre- and post-surgical care is excellent. Very professional, yet friendly and comforting. He talks things over with you in is office, not in the exam room. I am so happy with and confident in this doctor that I prefer to see him for my frequent post-cancer checks. He is, bar none, the best doctor I have ever seen. I urge anyone even remotely close to him to seek him out in the event you need any breast cancer surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989954].votes_count ]]