Rate Dr. Katherine K. Sutherland

Dr. Katherine K. Sutherland's Ratings

Awful, unhelpful, catty, snide staff. Quite unbelievable. Any doctor who hires and manages such an unhappy mean nurse can't possibly be good.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sutherland is a phenomenal doctor. My bar is very high when it comes to doctors and I've been taken care of by quite a few gynecologists over the years because of some complications. I have never met someone of Dr. Sutherland's caliber and competency. I just had my first child with Dr. Sutherland via c-section. It is a testament to her that 5 days later I want to write this recommendation for her. (Btw, I've never written a recommendation on yelp or elsewhere for anyone or any establishment) She is extremely knowledgeable, very caring and able to take into consideration the reality of patient's situations to help them make the right trade-offs and decisions. I had a somewhat rough pregnancy and at every juncture Dr. Sutherland helped me make the right trade-offs FOR ME and keep my baby safe at the same time. It is the rare combination of IQ and EQ and understanding of real human situations that makes Dr. Sutherland a rare find in the OBGYN community.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Sutherland for over 20 years. When I have my annual physical, she gives me all the time I need – none of these quick 15-minute appointments. She is on top of the latest medical developments and was testing for vitamin D 2 years ago before most physicians were award of its importance. She saved my life 10 years ago when she noticed a small mole had changed. My dermatologist had missed this mole, which turned out to be melanoma. Dr. Sutherland is very professional yet caring and respectful. Barbara T

Submitted Dec. 27, 2009 | flag

August 19, 2009,I have had the wonderful good fortune of having Mountain View's Dr. Katherine Sutherland as my personal physician for the past 25 years. Knowing her has been one of the great joys of my life. She is a person I can always turn to in times of troubles, whether they be physical or emotional. She is always there to guide me with a smile and a hug. She always listens, never hurries me and seeks solutions to every challenge. Her entire staff has been so kind, as well, with their constant good humor. In conclusion, it has been my privilege to be this lovely, caring, wise woman's patient. I would be so proud of her were I am member of her family. Carole Jones, Mountain View, CA

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

I been a patient of Dr Sutherland's for a few years now. She has seen us through a difficult period of infertility, helping us to finally achieve pregnancy in 2006 and deliver a fantastic baby by emergency C-Section. She and her entire staff have been very supportive of our efforts, AND kind and thoughtful too! My husband and I both feel as though she (and Terry & Mandy) is a part of our family.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2007 | flag

Amazing practitioner! SO kind and gentle. 100% confidence in her capacity and knowledge as a treating physician.

Submitted July 23, 2007 | flag

What a gem! My experiences over the years with Dr. Sutherland and the whole staff at Women Physicians have been outstanding. Caring, professional, easy to talk to and genuinely concerned are just the first things that come to mind when I think of them. Dr. Sutherland delivered both my children (one was an emergency C-section and the other elective C-section). She has a very commanding presence that comes from a great deal of experience, so right away you know you are in good hands. But she is also so sweet, soft spoken, kind and compassionate. You can't go wrong with Dr. Sutherland and Women Physicians.

Submitted June 29, 2006 | flag

Dr Sutherland is patient, attentive, thorough, skilled, professional. She treats the whole woman in her Women Physicians practice. Because of her extensive help with health issues, my quality of life has significantly improved. My daughter now also sees her. Her staff and associates are kind, efficient and professional.

Submitted May 18, 2006 | flag