Rate Dr. Susan R. Hansen

Dr. Susan R. Hansen's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Hansen saved my life. Other doctors failed me. They misdiagnosed me. Working closely with an infectious disease doctor, Dr. Kogelnik, together they discovered my very rare bacteria and treated it. I also had a secondary condition, also elusive and difficult to live with that she continues to treat. Yes, she is caring and kind, but also the most competent doctor I've ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

My insurance does not cover her. She was my first neurologist since I got epilepsy twenty years ago. I have tried another neurologist that was covered, but have never been happy with another neurologist. I have a lot of problems getting epilepsy medications to work. She is kind and caring and also asks how me about my life too. She honestly gets very pleased when things are well with me. She is very sweet to me, she also tells me to say hi to my mom. My sister is also a patient of hers, my sister is mentally disabled so my mom goes to all her appointments and my mom pays for her to see Dr Hansen. I sent a friend of mine to her too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Caring, wise, professional, warm, loving, a beautiful mind, the kindest doctor I ever encountered. Been with her for almost a decade for migraines and other matters, some urgent, she is always there for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Ethical, brilliant and kind; you will love this doctor. Highly regarded by her other physicians and adored by patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

She is amazing. I am a hard case with my epilepsy. She is understanding and really nice to me. I enjoy my appointments. She works really hard to keep me from having seizures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have been with Dr. Hansen for about 20 years now and she treats me for epilepsy but she will take the time to talk about other medical and social problems. She is very astute, smart - she really is one of a kind She loves what she does and it shows

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Dr. Hansen is extremely bright and astute. She is quick to assess and make sure your pain lessens which is amazing! Her staff is so pleasant and helpful although I know how busy they are. I sincerely appreciate the follow-up as it makes me feel taken care of and at ease! Thank you so much, Dr. Hansen and staff! Jenena Hansson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Dr. Hansen is very thorough and knowledgeable about the very complex area of migraines. Both myself and my daughter have seen her and benefited from her treatment, and the medical clinic I work for frequently refer patients to her, and those patients report that they are extremely happy with her care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

My mother was recently diagnosed with ALS. We have never been exposed to ALS before. My mother chooses not to know her prognosis; however her family needs to know. The doctor will not speak with us without my mother's permission, even with my mother's approval. This leaves the family not knowing what to expect and when with my mother's particular case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1989979].votes_count ]]