Rate Dr. JACOB S. STUEVE

Dr. JACOB S. STUEVE's Ratings

I'm very pleased with the time Dr Stueve spends and through explainations of his procedures. I tore the long head of the left bicep and I'm happy with the repair he did.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2013 | flag

After a bad experience with another doctor, seeing Dr. Stueve was a wonderful experience. He is very informative, friendly and good at what he does.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

After a disastrous experience with another physician, I did more extensive research prior to selecting Dr. Stueve for my shoulder injury. I selected him based upon not only his education, and ratings, but his personal experience with similar injuries. He is professional, kind and quickly got to the root of the issue after examination and review and explanation of the MRI. The day of surgery care was excellent from check in to finish with a fantastic nursing and anesthesia. The first visit after surgery included a detailed explanation of what he found and did as well as projected outcome timeline. His office staff (Dane in particular) are amazing. He makes a point to check in with the physical therapists to see how his patients are progressing even if hie is not seeing them that week to monitor their care. Only thing lacking was a follow up call a day or two after surgery to check in and answer any questions. Have been a nurse for years and he is an MD I would like to work with

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stueve is very good at whoat he does. He knows shoulder re[lacement through and through and performs this surgery many times a week. I was very pleased with his work from the first appointment all the way to follow-up sessions.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag