Rate Dr. INGRID ROSEBOROUGH

Dr. INGRID ROSEBOROUGH's Ratings

after 3 visits at which a dermatologist I had been seeing for years gave me 3 different diagnosis for the same issue I decided a second opinion was in order. Dr. Roseborough toke my issue seriously from the very start.She toke a through look at the affected areas and even took a biopsy. Dr. Roseborough took the time to personally call me with the lab results a week or so later. At my next appointment she gave me a series of injections in my scalp which completely cured that area. I am also black like the reviewer below and didn't find the Dr. to have any deficiency in treating African American skin.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Roseborough was very knowledgeable about my condition and her treatment worked.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

I am high-risk for skin cancer & have rosacea. I went for my annual skin check & because my rosacea has been flaring. She is the first derm who has ever suggested treatment for flare beyond my "usual" meds (Oracea) and had a suggestion for flushing. We talked about pros/cons of changing meds & I decided to try one new thing at a time. She also confirmed that what I'd thought was rosacea on one part of my body is acne. Great- I'm over 50. But overall very knowledgable. NOTE: I tend to ask questions and work *with* my doctors. She was an excellent treatment partner that way. VERY thorough skin exam. I also asked about Botox; she was very upfront about thinking that it would work well for what I want, but that she doesn't do it. She noted that it is expensive and suggested a different doc in the practice who has more experience with it. I was impressed with her honesty & willingness not to do something just to make money.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

I thought Dr. Roseborough was terrific. She removed 2 facial moles and froze 3 spots on my face with no scarring or after effects of any kind. She had excellent bedside manner, stopping throughout the surgery to make sure I didn't feel anything while applying more local anesthetic when I needed it. I highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

The worst doctor. She diagnosed my daughter incorrectly and the medicine prescribed was expensive and not helpful.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag

This doctor is great. She is smart and answer all my questions she took the time with me. made sure that my insurance cover my medication. Im not loosing hair any more thanks to you Dr.Roseborough me and my family love you

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Great Doctor,very knowledgeable and patient answered all my questions thoroughly.will recommend to others

Submitted Dec. 20, 2010 | flag

Absolutely disgusting! She is an African American Doctor, but seems like she doesn't know much about African American skin or scalp. She was not that friendly and not caring at all. Her office screwed up my prescription and when I called about it. I was told someone will call me back. 3 hours later I get a phone to actually repeat what I was calling for. Also just to find out that I have to wait again until the next day because The Dr just left. I called there while the Dr was there. Still unanswered questions. In the mean time I'm not being treated for my scalp which was the whole purpose of going and paying a $15 copay. I will not recommend her to anyone

Submitted Dec. 16, 2010 | flag