Rate Dr. RAVI S. SWAMY

Dr. RAVI S. SWAMY's Ratings

Dr. Swamy is one of the best doctors I have every visited. I highly recommend him. He is also a wonderful person. Excellent!!

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

Dr Swamy has easily got to be one of the most intelligent ENT specialists nationwide. Combine this with being extremely skilled at surgery (I had surgery with him) and you're in capable hands. But what is most remarkable about the doctor is his kindliness, compassion and empathy for his patient's condition. Very polite and sensitive with great medical insight, you will find he gets to the root of your problems in record time, compared to other doctors I'd seen (who seemed to be guessing). He has a wide and deep knowledge base of issues spanning the ENT spectrum; but also affecting other systems. You'll be pleased with the progress you make with him and come away feeling so much better. Time and money well invested !

Submitted Oct. 27, 2013 | flag

You don't find many Doctors like Dr. Swamy nowadays. He truly cares about his patients and spends a great deal of time with you each visit. I think he is still fairly new in the Field (his bio says he was in another professional field before pursuing medicine), but give him a few years and he is going to be noticed as one of the top docs on the Nova area. If you are looking for a Doctor who cares and wants to see you better no matter what it takes, then go see Dr. Swamy.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

Metropolitan ENT was always the best ENT and allergy practice in the Northern Virginia area, now that Dr. Swamy has joined the practice, it is even better. He is the most compassionate, intelligent and skilled surgeon. He has taken great care of myself and other members of my family. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a ENT surgeon who you can trust whole-heartedly.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag