Dr. David T. Dils

Rate Dr. David T. Dils

Dr. David T. Dils's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Professional, Knowledgeable, Capable, and Effective. Dr. Dils is Proof that Chiropractic Medicine can change a life of pain to Pain FREE!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2014 | flag

Super friendly, very knowledgeable and we didn't have the feeling that he hooked us up to every techno-gadget he could possibly bill us for like we've had with some others. Felt better immediately and improved with subsequent visits.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

My whole family has been going to Dr. Dills since I was a little girl. He has helped my parents with their back problems and even helped us kids when we had aches and pains growing up. Great man with a wonderful family and staff. Very fair, courteous, knowledgeable, and kind. Recommended 100%!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

Excellent chiropractor in all ways. Knowledgeable, professional, personable,and always punctual. Excellent knowledge of deep massage and reflexology, as well adjustment and treatment. I was barely walking, and am now 90% pain free. Dr. Dils will also work with you on a flexible payment plan if you have no insurance. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Dils is fair and honest. Unlike some chiropractors in this area, he does not charge more if you have insurance. Also, he does not have you come back if you do not need to. I've been using him for years and he has earned my trust.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag