Rate Dr. David R. Davenport

Dr. David R. Davenport's Ratings

I would rate Dr. Davenport and his staff five stars. He is very intelligent, caring and has a gentleness about him.
At each visit I was treated like I was the only patient there . The doctor always took the time to explain in detail what he was doing and why, you cannot find a better periodontist then
Dr. Davenport. The office is run smoothly and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

The Dr. is great, but the staff was unable to locate my records and rushed me off the phone twice without helping me to find a solution to the problem. Very disappointed in the new staff since Dr. Harvey left.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

This office has a great staff and Dr Davenport is really gentle, nice and understanding. I had a very good experience with him. Anyone who needs a periodontist should go to see Dr Davenport.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243229].votes_count ]]