Rate Dr. Farahnaz Jalali

Dr. Farahnaz Jalali's Ratings

Dr. Jalali is defiantly is one of the best Chiropractor that I have seen or tried so far. She has a great personality and she is very kind. I really recommend her to everybody who are looking for a knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr. Jalali is one of the best chiropractors ever and I definitely recommend her to everyone. She is a very nice and kind person and you'll have a good time being there. She loves what she does and she is really knowledgeable. She helps you as much as she could and she will do anything to make you get better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr Jalali is commendable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who may need a chiropractor. Her staff and their service are just as meritorious. I was in an accident and was in need of someone who would help me with my neck and shoulder pain. I was in need of a chiropractor who would not only assure me that I would be completely well but someone who would do as promised, with her present and with her not leaving the care of patients, after the initial consultation and only a few sessions, to her staff . I like the fact that she is very caring and friendly that it feels like talking with a friend on many occasions when, during my treatments, I would share what my life for the day is like.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Dr. Jalali and her staff handled my situation with care and a holistic approach to recovery and wellness. I will forever be grateful for her dedication to the long term wellness of myself, and all of her patients, as well as their immediate concerns! I highly recommend Dr. Jalali!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

This doctor is very caring. I had a great experience. She gave additional nutritional advice. I feel better already after 1 week of supplements and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243251].votes_count ]]