Rate Dr. Barry H. Goldberg

Dr. Barry H. Goldberg's Ratings

Dr. Goldberg is an excellent pediatrician. We took our newborn son to him several days after he was born and Dr. Goldberg sent us to have bloodwork. He was concerned that our son looked a little jaundiced. Before we'd even gotten home from the lab, he called my husband on his cell phone to tell him to take our son to the hospital immediately for light therapy for his jaundice. I was amazed at the turn-around. That was our first experience with this doctor and it showed he was right on top of things. It's been over a year and he's now the doctor for our 2nd child, too. He's not exactly Mr. Personality...but he is very, very professional and great at what he does. That's where it really counts. As long as we live in the area, he will always be my childrens' pediatrician.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2006 | flag