Rate Dr. Jonathan A. Truhlar

Dr. Jonathan A. Truhlar's Ratings

Best doctor around! He listens to his patients and does research if he's ever stumped (rarely) by a question. Does not give up on his patients, even when the healing is slow because it's chronic. Looks at the body as a whole when treating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Truhlar is excellent. He has a great way with patients, answers questions clearly, communicates very well, cares about each individual patient and what is best for them, has a great deal of knowledge in his fields, is supportive and kind, and is generally one of the best doctors I have ever known. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Great doctor. He took the time to simplify complex concepts. I finally feels good to be on the road to recovery. Finally it feels as if there is a solution to my problems. I am finally on the road to recovery!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1990063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Truhlar for 5 years. He has helped me with high BP, acid reflux, back psin and improvement in my overall good health. HE IS A WONDERFUL DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1990062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

This office is very friendly. Dr. Truhlar truly listens and works on getting you better. His straight forward approach is most excellent. I really have liked they way you are handled as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1990061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Wow what a different experience. He took the time to listen. Through testing he discovered my teenage Sons diabetes, when other doctors assumed it was "puberty." He has truely saved my son's life. Very affordable. I have recommended several of my friends and relatives and they are experiencing simular results. We are so grateful for Dr Truhlar's expertise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1990060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1990064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2010

I found the entire experience the most informative of any of the doctors I have been to. I chose Dr. Truhlar because of his experience with spinal rehab. I was very pleased with my results. Thank you Dr. T!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1990059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Truhlar takes time to listen to your issues and works with you. He is a 'wellness' doctor and does not focus souly on chiropractic care. He treats the whole person, not a specific symptom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1990058].votes_count ]]