Rate Dr. Larry W. Nissen

Dr. Larry W. Nissen's Ratings

My daughter had four wisdom teeth removed one week ago. Dr. Nissan & his staff were very professional & helpful with any concerns following her surgery.I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of an oral surgeon! We will never go to anyone else.They are the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

I went to Dr. Nissen after going to two other dentists who tried and failed at removing two molars. The staff was friendly and professional and calmed my fears. I was in and out in no time with both teeth pulled and it was a painless procedure. I left the office and in a few hours, I was up and about. This week I will be seeing Dr. Nissen again to have another tooth removed and I would never go to anyone but him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

I used this doctor twice already- he has a wonderful bedside manner, and his work is truly professional. I am getting ready for a third extraction. I would never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

He was very good and professional. I am sure you will not get any better than this on the island. I had 5 teeth removed all at once and kept on ice all day and didn't even get swollen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

The best , the family atmosphere and how proffessional he and his staff were.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243559].votes_count ]]