Rate Dr. Leland M. Deane

Dr. Leland M. Deane's Ratings

Dr. Deane is an absolute amazing doctor. He is so sweet and kind and makes you feel so comfortable. He does amazing work and i am 100% happy with the outcome. I could not have asked for a better doctor! I highly recommend him!

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Deane is wonderful! He is a true artist and he is one of the sweetest doctors I have ever had. He truly cares about his patients and he is extremely easy to talk to. I feel very comfortable with him and it's always a pleasure to see him. I had surgery a year ago and I am still going for follow up visits just so he can check me and see how I'm feeling. No copays at all for these visits. He is a really good man and he was meant to do the job that he does.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Deane is wonderful. He is kind, compassionate and a true artist and perfectionist. He is extremely honest and knowledgable. He is very calming. Dr Deane spends time with you and answers any questions that you may have. I had upper and lower bleph 3 months ago and I am so pleased. My eyes look beautiful. They look so natural that my opthamalogist said he would not have known that I had the surgery if I hadn't told him.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Dr.Leland Deane is an amazing plastic surgeon.I had a wonderful experience with him that has changed my life.I had wanted to get a breast augmentation for quite some time,but i was always to nervous to actually do so.I had heard many good things about Dr.Deane. As soon as i met him i was impressed with how knowledgeable he was.Unlike any other consults that i have ever met with,He spoke alot about what would look best for my body type, but most importantly be the safest.He has a very calming personality which instantly put me at ease.Being as nervous going into this as I was, I had many questions and he patiently answered every single one.He used a high tech spectrum machine called a vectra that took pictures of me to show what my results would look like before my surgery. This was very exciting for me to see.I was a 32A and i am now a very natural looking 32C. I am extremely happy with what he has done for me. I highly recommend Dr.Deane to anyone who seeks perfection.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

I absolutely loved Dr. Deane. Someone from the insurance company actually recommended him for me. He performed a breast reduction. Now it has been over a year and you can barely see the scars-everything looks so natural! I would recommend him to all friends and family. He took care of me, and treated me like a person, not just a body part. He made me feel comfortable, and explained the entire process that I would be going through quite thoroughly. He was always there when I needed him most. If I had to do it again, I would in a heartbeat. He's most certainly the best!

Submitted May 3, 2014 | flag

I had my upper and lower eyelids done by Dr. Deane. He did a fantastic job. His after care is also great. He answers all your questions and is very easy to speak to. He is an excellent surgeon And I highly recommend him.

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

I only have positive things to say about Dr. Deane and his staff. All of the staff has been very professional, friendly, and polite. Dr. Deane performed my breast implant removal surgery and I am thrilled with the results! It was a pleasure dealing with Dr. Deane; he explained everything I asked and needed to know to my satisfaction, he made it easy to understand my options, and definitely made me feel comfortable even though I'm usually a nervous patient. I highly recommend Dr. Deane to anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery!

Submitted April 30, 2014 | flag

It is my sincere pleasure to be able to write about Dr. Leland Deane. Dr. Deane is professional, intelligent, detail oriented, empathetic and, most importantly, kind. I had gone to Dr. Deane for a breast augmentation. From the moment I met him and began my story, he seemed to understand what I had been going through and what my goals were. He was the first plastic surgeon to make me feel that my goals were his goals as well. He did not downplay my concerns but rather addressed each issue with professionalism and compassion. The result is I am thrilled with his work. I feel confident and beautiful and I owe it all to him. Even after the surgery, he does not forget about you. He tracks your progress and makes certain everything is going well. I cannot say enough about Dr. Deane. I can say, without qualification, if you're searching for a plastic surgeon, there is no better MD. Thank you Dr. Deane!

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Leland Deane is a superb surgeon. Don’t expect the white doctor’s coat, he is very business-like and professional. I appreciate his no nonsense confident approach. During my abdominal plasty, I have received the best personal care from him and his professional staff from Dawn, the financial administrator, to Penny, his assistant. I had personal access to Dr. Deane whenever I requested. Words cannot fully describe my appreciation of their efforts to achieve my personal goals. If you are looking for a surgeon with a high success rate, who goes to extreme measures to make sure your recovery and return to normal activity goes as smoothly as possible, then Dr. Deane is a perfect choice. Highly, highly recommended.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

I am very satisfied with Dr. Deane and his staff. Dr. Deane show me all options that I have before my procedure and I made a final decision. He is experience, sensitive, calm and objective. I will use his clinic next time I have to do a cosmetic surgery. I am very happy with the outcome of my procedure.

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag