Rate Dr. Lawrence J. Davis

Dr. Lawrence J. Davis's Ratings

Dr Davis is an excellent doctor. He is caring and explains things clearly. He is dedicated to his patients and has the commitment and style of an old fashion doctor. He actually came to check on my 87 year old mom at her home when she had a reaction to an injection. To add to this amazing and wonderful act, I must note that it was 10:00 PM on a Saturday night. My mother loves Dr Davis and I am , to say the least very impressed.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Davis is simply the best. He really seems to care about his patients and has a lot of patience as well. This is a clear choice.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

He is the best. He listens and really cares. He will figure out how to help you no matter what! 100% recommended!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

He is the best doctor I ever had. Asks questions and spends time so that I would understand everything.

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

I have recommended Dr. Davis to anyone who will listen. All my friends that see him are happy that they made the switch. He is always professional, takes an enormous amount of time with his patients making sure that no stone is left unturned. I have received weekend calls from him to go over test results and follow up.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

DR. Davis is helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Spends time explaining and takes precuation with follow up procedures to eliminate concerns and possible serious medical problems.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2009 | flag

spends a lot of time examining and explaining your medical diagnosis and treatment

Submitted Oct. 13, 2008 | flag

Dr. Davis checks everything and ask you many questions such as history of family, etc.

Submitted June 30, 2008 | flag