Rate Dr. Dawn M. Ackermann

Dr. Dawn M. Ackermann's Ratings

Hi, I hate writing bad reviews but i am very disappointed from my dentist. I will never go back again. the waiting time is too long even with appointment made six months in advance and being on time. Also, she wanted to chatge my insurance for something that she didn't perform. i am very upset and it is time for me to move to a new dentist. i hope that i will find a better dentist and better customer service with good hours of operations. i hope that this will be helpful when you read it and make a decision to pick your dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

The BEST dentist I have ever been to. In fact, I don't want to see anyone else besides her. She doesn't make you feel like an idiot when you ask for nitrous to relax (I'm very nervous when I hear the drill). Her techniques are very gentle and she never talks down to patients (which I got from other dentists). I can't recommend her enough! Even the staff is second to none. A+++++++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][243924].votes_count ]]