Rate Dr. Lonnie E. Loutzenhiser

Dr. Lonnie E. Loutzenhiser's Ratings

Had a spinal fusion and pain - which was so severe I couldn't walk- completely disappeared.
In addidtion to being and excellent surgeon, he ( and his staff) are very people oriented and they certainly elicit confidence and trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Suffered for three years with back pain and Dr. Loutzenhiser performed surgery and I am now pain free

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

On March 26th, 2014, Dr. Loutzenhiser performed MI-TLIF on my spine. I have been suffering with 24/7 excruciating pain starting from my right buttocks down to the bottom of my right foot (pain and numbness). I had enough of this and I really got tired of taking more and more ibuprofen on a daily basis. So, I decided to make the appointment and the surgery was scheduled. Prior to the surgery the doc informed me that there were no guarantees, and that I may expect around an 80% release in pain. Well, that wasn’t true – the truth, I was 100% relieved of my pain. His staff and his bedside manner, including Panomara is “Second to None”. DO NOT waste your time by getting other opinions; you are just putting off the inevitable. But if you so desire do so, you will still come right back to good ole’ Doctor Loutzenhiser. I just wish I had met him before for my other surgeries on my spine. Thank you Doc and each and every member of your staff. Keep up the OUTSTANDING work! Jim M

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2258239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Loutzenhiser did a great job with my spinal fusion. He gave me accurate information about what to expect during and after the procedure. He was right on the money. I've had no problems and would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2014

Dr. Loutzenhiser (of Panorama) performed minimally invasive spine surgery instead of standard open surgery, fusing L4-L5, on September 30, 2013. I was in the hospital (Ortho) three days instead of the usual seven. At two weeks, I was taking long walks outside. At six weeks, I resumed normal activities except bending, twisting, and lifting more than ten lbs. Now two and a half months later, I have no restrictions. I’ve been cleared for road biking, snowshoeing, and weight lifting. I am 74 years old. To say the least, I am extremely happy with the good doctor and urge anybody who may need spine surgery to find an expert like him to determine whether he or she is a candidate for minimally invasive spine surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2013

Dr. Loutzenhiner is a excellent doctor. He was very clear in talking with my wife and I. He made us feel very comfortable and confident in the procedure. His staff was always very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

by Ruth D October 2013 Dr. Loutzenhiser is the most caring person. Having had pain in my back for years, he ordered the MRI and found all the problems that needed to be fixed. He explained every detail and I went for it. Not an easy operation, L 2-5 laminectomy with spinal fusion. Now after the 12 weeks recovery, I am pain free and ready to ride a bike, hike some 14ers and skiing . He gave me my life back. What a wonderful surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

He did a great job, commitment, followup, attentive. It's all good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Very considerate and knowledgable. I would recommend Dr. L to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

From the front office through the technicians, physical therapists, facility and Dr Loutzenhiser the whole experience has been excellent. I feel I have received great care all the way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244040].votes_count ]]