Rate Dr. Victor M. Dalforno

Dr. Victor M. Dalforno's Ratings

Great doctor and runs the most on time of any of the pediatricians we have seen. Also has a separate sick and well visit waiting area which I liked for the well checks when kids were really little. Always able to get a sick appt. with PA or doc the same day. This office is also a lot calmer and quieter than some of the pediatric mills we have been to and I think it's better for any nervous kiddos. This doc is a veteran pediatrician who has been treating kids for a long time and has a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience. He is very reasonable and level headed and the office seems organized and well managed. His advice has always been 100% spot on and I think he practices common sense medicine.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

Absolutely love Dr. Dalforno and his staff. He never makes us feel rushed. He takes the time to sit and talk to not only the parent(s), but the children/babies as well. He's very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him to any family that loves their child.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag

LOVE LOVE LOVE this office and Dr. D! He has been great for our family and with our children.

Submitted May 5, 2010 | flag

A really great pediatric doctor. He is great with the kids, his staff is very good and they always get you in the same day.

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag