Rate Dr. Gregory S. Strain

Dr. Gregory S. Strain's Ratings

I have dealt with him on just a consultation and was personally charged(It was covered under insurance). When it was questioned to one of the ladies who answers the phone, she was very condescending and rude and insisted that it was not covered. Spoke with the manager, Sheila, at one point, but the woman who insisted it wasn't covered expressed our conversation in different terms to her so, SHEILA WAS EVEN WORSE! I would not use this practice. Unfortunately, the doctors have no idea what their office staff is doing under this woman. I would not use this practice. They only have location as their only benefit. Go to the office and check it out first before you choose any dentist. Usually you can get a feel when there is a receptionist with ZERO personality working at the front desk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Gregory Strain is incompetent. I went in for a ckup. He said my crown had a cavity under it. On his recommendation, I had my wisdom teeth pulled. He said he could not get to the crown. My second visit, he said I had to cavities. He filled them, but he drilled too deep. I now need a crown on that tooth. I told him the fillings felt like clay and they hurt. He said, "Give it time and see what happens." I said what about the crown with the cavity. He said, "You should have that taken care of, but let's wait and see what happens." I am not kidding people. My purpose for all three visits was to have that crown taken care of. When he said that, I flew out of his office. I've filed a grievance with my insurance company and stopped payment on my credit card. DO NOT GO TO GREGORY STRAIN. He over books his patients - he runs from one to the next and barely gets the job done. You are nothing but a paid insurance claim to his half wit. I now must go to another dentist to repair his botched work!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244060].votes_count ]]