Rate Dr. Gary J. Hagner

Dr. Gary J. Hagner's Ratings

Excellent Chiropractor, really cares about his patients, loves his job and it shows. I've been to him for all kinds of things. He first helped me when I broke my foot. I figured I would be favoring my other leg, so I would need several adjustments to keep me in alignment. I also had some weird pain in my elbow, he fixed that. I also had a version of tennis elbow and he made adjustments to my arm and hand to help it heal quicker. Any time I have a pain, I go to him, not a doctor. I always walk out of there amazed and feeling much better than when I got there. I dont know of any medical doctor that can do this without writing a prescription. Dr. Gary Hagner ROCKS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2013

I had an appointment with Dr. Hagner. His prices are on the high side for the work that he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Dr. Hagner is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have every met. He is genuinely concerned about his patients. He takes time to listen to his patients to find out what problems they have. He also takes time to explain in detail how to deal with the problems and what treatment plan he recommends for your healing and what to expect in your recovery as he progresses with your treatment plan. He is also very knowledgeable about Chiropractic care. His Chiropractic treatment is very effective. He is excellent in my opinion. I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of Chiropractic treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

Great doctor, personable, friendly and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

very personable, excellent doctor, really cares about his patents, makes everyone feel like family, I recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244090].votes_count ]]