Dr. Brian E. Daffron

Rate Dr. Brian E. Daffron

Dr. Brian E. Daffron's Ratings

I hurt my back lifting a box and had trouble walking due to the pain. After a few months of the pain, my girlfriend talked me into going to see a chiropractor even though I thought it would be a waste of money. I was completely wrong! Dr. Daffron was very kind and made me feel comfortable. He gave me a spinal manipulation and within just a couple days, my back was completely healed. I was amazed and I recommend him to anyone with back problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

I can't even explain how much better I feel! Everyone there is very professional and caring. I will definitely be back soon!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

Dr. Daffron is very pleasant, knowledgeable, and customer oriented. I would recommend him to anyone.I even took my daughter to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Brian Daffron is all about the Patient. He is almost always on schedule, his Office Staff always gets up in when you need it most. Dr. always listens to what you have to say, so he can do his best to help you. In fact I will be going to see him this afternoon @ 4 PM..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

He always makes time to work me in. Never forces a series of sessions on anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718233].votes_count ]]