Rate Dr. Elaine G. Grodin

Dr. Elaine G. Grodin's Ratings

she was very interested in why I was visiting and took the time to ask me questions and really wanted to help me unlike so many other doctors out there...she just really seemed like she cared.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Dr. Grodin is a Doctor far above and beyond all others. She works, for her patients, far into the night. Quite often, late in the evening, my phone will ring with Dr.Grodin on the line giving me the latest LAB report or results. and asking me how I am, and if I have any questions ... I have never heard of another doctor this concerned, this dedicated with her patients and their well being. Thank God for such a wonderful doctor, and God Bless Her. The ratings on this survey only go up to 5, but for this Doctor they should go to 10. She is an Angel with a stethoscope!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Very caring and dedicated to her patients. She treats them with respect and provides quality care. She deserves to be awarded best doctor in Orange County!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2010

Very helpful and takes her time with every patient. Very long wait in lobby and always booked for months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][718289].votes_count ]]