Rate Dr. Elisabetta Alfonsi

Dr. Elisabetta Alfonsi's Ratings

Dr. Alfonsi really helped my chronic neck pain like any other doctor before. She is very honest. She treats you and then she tells you what to do at home to keep the effect of the treatment longer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2008

Dr. Alfonsi is a wonderful chiropractor. She is able to diagnosis the problem quickly and accurately. And when treated, the pain goes away. She is also pleasant and timely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2008

Very nice person, really efficient treatment, she relieved me from an old problem in 2months... Simply fantastic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Simply a miracle worker. With a light touch she can fix problems that all those back crackers couldn't fix in months of appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2006

This is the best chiropractor I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of them through the years. She taught me an exercise for my neck that cured my neck problem. How many doctors teach you something that makes you stop coming to them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2150562].votes_count ]]