Dr. RONALD M. GEMBERLING

Grad. Year: 1973

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. RONALD M. GEMBERLING has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5314021
27/03/14 1 2 1 1 Does not respect patients' rights to inquire about care, procedures.  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "RONALD" to "RONALD M."
RID: 2897743
05/10/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Gemberling for quite a few years. He has treated me for possible skin cancer issues. Most recently he perfomed surgery on my left wrist for carpal tunnel problems. He is great to talk to and explains things to me that are clear and not a lot of "Medical speak". His staff is very professional and helpful.
RID: 2873634
23/09/13 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Gemberling for many years, primarily for skin cancer check-ups. He and his staff have always been very professional and yet also very kind and easy to talk to. He has performed many skin surgeries for me, each one being nearly painless, and leaving virtually no scar. This includes three surgeries on my face. I have complete confidence in him and recommend him without reservation.
RID: 2630000
28/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Gemberling is an outstanding physician. Very happy I selected him to do both of my surgeries.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $13500
RID: 2439154
04/10/12 5 5 5 5 I was pleasantly surprised at Dr. Gemberling's relaxed demeanor and caring, while at the same time being thoroughly professional. I was relieved at his open and straightforward responses to my concerns. I was and am very happy with the results and the exceedingly helpful instructions that made the healing process wonderfully smooth. Thanks to all of the staff for being knowledgeable, courteous, helpful, professional, and inspired.
RID: 2381152
21/07/12 5 4 5 5 I've seen him several times. I VERY much like that he's never in a rush (though it might mean I have to wait a few minutes - worth it since I know that _I_ will get all my questions answered without hurry). He's very knowledgeable, professional, and his staff is always extremely friendly. And yes, he's very skilled and has done excellent work on me.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2352171
11/07/12 5 5 5 5 I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Gemberling for 10-15 years. Not only is he thorough and knowledgable, but he is very open and honest with your questions and concerns. He has a great bedside manner and good sense of humor. His front office manager, Adrienne, is very helpful and knowledgable regarding all procedures.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2347340
10/07/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Gemberling every 3 months for 11 years. He is always professional and courteous. His technical skills are of the highest caliber and he is very meticulous. His office is fantastic and very accommodating of scheduling. It is hard not to like Dr. Gemberling.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2307825
01/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gemberling is a very thorough and conscientious surgeon. His consultation leaves no questions unanswered. He's very candid and honest which is paramount to tempering unreasonable expectations and to understanding my responsibilities in getting the best result available to me.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2272309
19/06/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr.Gemberling for a few years now and could not be happier. His office always runs on time is extremely professional and caring. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for the best!!!!  Respond