Rate Dr. Joshua H. Mandelberg

Dr. Joshua H. Mandelberg's Ratings

All around the best experience we could have wanted for our son! --Ben

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

i cannot speak highly enough about Dr Mandelberg. He was the second dr i went to for my son when I was concerned about his delays and social behavior. He was a preemie and I was incredibly concerned and scared, and has NOT had a good experience with a prior doctor. I could not be happier that I switched and went to Dr Mandelberg.He was kind, understanding and patient. He explained every thing to me and answered every single question , never seeming annoyed or rushed. He helped me find every therapist I needed and also was totally on top of getting my sons reports to me in a timely manner. The last doctor it took five weeks, with him it took two days! Also he is always available to email or even talk on the phone when I need him, and his staff is equally as kind . I truly feel safer and calmer now that I have him on our team and I recommend him for any child with delays, behavior issues, possible spectrum issues etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Mandelberg will be your "team leader" He has an in depth dynamic knowledge of the field along with an outstanding bedside manner with both kiddos and their parents. Even though we have seen the top doctors on both coasts, Dr. Mandelberg is the only one that really took the time to understand our child and our concerns - he took the time to personally call our therapists to get a better picture of our kiddo outside of his own testing (which he made fun!) he patiently explained all of our options, recommended next steps, available tests, supplements, therapists etc. He was always available via phone or email to make sure we understood everything. . Also, his assistant Alex was great to work with - she was kind, personable, accessible and professional - she really made everything easy for us! We had a great experience with Dr. Mandelberg and will continue to see him. I have and will continue to highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Developmental Pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Dr. Josh is great. He works really hard at getting the right diagnosis for your child. He is fantastic at working with the family. He gives great referrals as well. He provides good resources as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Mandelberg. Aside from being really knowledgeable, personable and professional, he was amazing with my son. He helped us through a confusing situation by really giving us his time and his patience, he answered all of our questions and worked with us on finding the right path to take with our son. I would recommend him to anyone who has a child who is struggling with any sort of developmental issue. And his office is great to deal with as well. They are accessible, organized and very pleasant. All around a very good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244536].votes_count ]]