Rate Dr. Jan K. Cornelius

Dr. Jan K. Cornelius's Ratings

My Experience with the Doctor and Staff has always been 5 Stars. Every step of the way was professional and helpful. I myself have full confidence her and the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

My experience in this office was awful! I was lied to from the time I called to make my initial appointment.I was told that my insurance was accepted when in reality it was not! You are expected to pay out of pocket then according to Dr. Cornelius staff the claims are sent in for review! I waited in the exam room for over one hour! The staff members were very sorry for my wait. The Dr. came in to ask irrelevant questions that had nothing to do with my dental situation. The prices were inflated! My family deserves to be with a dentist that truly cares not someone that sees dollar signs as soon as walk in to the office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I was called ten minutes before my appointment to be told that my insurance is not accepted- even though I called a week prior and asked when I scheduled my appointment. I left my family vacation early and drove one hour to be highly inconvenienced. I thought that going to a smaller, independent dental office meant organized customer service, but this was not the case. Staff member was sincerely sorry about not calling me sooner. I was asked to be seen still for my cleaning at the doctor's expense but I was told I still had to pay out of pocket.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

had 2 implant surgeries , she failed both times. now i have to have it done a 3rd time, very under qualified do not reccomnd her at all... !! lots of very horrrible experiances , pain, staff under educated, hires students , charges top dollar, put the wrong rod in, second time put the rod in front of the bone not in it! tried to put me out with gas, left me .. came back to begin realized no gas had been administered! tank empty. had to het novicane to handle her exams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

The Best caring office and staff. I really felt loved!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244597].votes_count ]]