Rate Dr. Robert W. Biggs

Dr. Robert W. Biggs's Ratings

Great Doctor, Always have a good experience and i feel that he listens and care about all of his patients

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Robert and Sharon Biggs for over 20 years. They see my 3 children, also. I have never experienced more professionalism and attention. They are extremely gentle, and they make it a favorable experience for my kids. I have had bad experiences with painful procedures as a child and teenager. I have never experienced anything close to that with this office. The staff is friendly, helpful, and I would never consider going elsewhere.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

I have recently visited Dr. Robert Biggs for cleanig, dental overall conditions and cavities. My name is Al Paul. I was a teacher and businessman in Overland park for more than 30 years.I have seen quite a few dentists and I consider Dr Biggs as the best so far.First, he did a very thorough work, checked each tooth carefully and found cavities other dentists have ignored. He actually cleaned my teeth. He filled up my cavities other under a bridge other dentists advised me to rebuild a new bridge. I felt he was concerned and proficient and reasonable in charges.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Biggs is a very caring and compassionate dentist. He makes you feel comfortable and takes his time with each patient. He and his staff are always friendly and personable. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted April 11, 2013 | flag

Without a doubt the best service and care we have ever received. My wife had not seen a dentist in about one year and woke with some tooth pain from a wisdom tooth. We called and despite the schedule being full, we were told they would find a way to fit us in. I found Dr. Biggs' office through an online google search and he appeared to have the best reviews. When we arrived we were taken straight back despite my wife not really being in any pain. Dr. Biggs personally took her history and did the complete exam rather than having a tech start with her. He took extra time to explain everything and answer all of her questions. Within ten minutes he had removed her wisdom tooth in the office and taken care of her problem. Only later did we find out that it was his day off and he came in just to take care of us! I can't say enough nice things about the care they give and would completely recommend them to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

My wife and I both have trusted our dental care to Dr. Biggs for 26 years. Since moving to Kansas in 1986, we have had all our dental work exclusively at the Biggs' practice. From checkups and cleanings, to root canals and crowns, Dr. Biggs is always caring and professional. His knowledge and skill mean that your proceedure will always be pain-free and completed in a timely manner. He is always concerned that the patient gets exactly the treatment they need in a cost effective manner. His cheerful and expert staff also strives to maintain his high standards. The clean and bright office setting is perfect for the entire family. Dr. Biggs sincerely cares about you and your dental health.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Biggs is fantastic. He is thorough, caring, and kind. I needed a lot of work done and I used to have huge dental phobia - NOT ANY MORE!! He makes sure I don't feel pain or discomfort. He makes me feel like he genuinely cares about my dental health. Three generations of my family go to him and we all think he is wonderful. His staff is warm and friendly. They put me at ease the minute I walk in the door. They get me in right away if I have an emergency. You could not ask for a better dental practice.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2012 | flag

I am very happy with Dr. Biggs. He is always helpful and does quality work. A great dentist.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

I wish to share magnificent experience!!! I had a trouble: the tooth had broken I have rushed off to the doctor and it fortunately Has rescueed my almost hopeless tooth absolutely without a pain and In such short timeframe. Thanks, to my DOCTOR, who has returned a smile to my face!!! The name of my doctor, who is intelligent,highly professional and simply wonderful and a kind person is ROBERT BIGGS!!!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Robert and Sharon Biggs are Friendly, Personal, Human (meaning, attitude is not sitting on a thrown,) and Honest. For the first time in my life I enjoy visiting the dentist. No assistant rushing threw a cleaning (causing discomfort,pain, and future dental problems). Dr. Robert and his wife Dr. Sharon (my 2 kids have seen her and like her too.) do their own cleaning and evaluations, prep work, it is so cool. I actually feel I know my Dentist. I hated the way my front teeth looked, he reshaped them! Now I can't stop smiling!! :))) Money.. I had to pay the est. at time of service.Kept bills and insurance in anticipation of the dreaded "overcharge" confrontation...OMG, they adjusted the price all on their own. I have a $35 credit for my sons next visit. Treatments: Evaluation, cleaning and x-rays 1crown whitening trays reshaped front teeth.

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag