Rate Dr. Nihad Muhrez

Dr. Nihad Muhrez's Ratings

Dr. Muhrez first saw me as a reference to read an alarming report I had received following a scan with another physician. During the visit, he determined that the results were wrong and misinterpreted by the other doc. Case closed and visit over, right? Wrong! Instead of shuffling me out for wasting his time, he started asking questions, wanted to know how I was doing, and those prompts led to his involvement with my overall health... namely targeting my obesity (256 lbs with ideal weight at 170), high cholesterol (255 bad, good was way too low), and IBS (suffered for 10 years). That was Feb. 1, 2012. Since then, I have dropped to 216 lbs, my cholesterol numbers are way down, and I have not had a flare up of IBS for 7 weeks! I am still working and seeing the good Doctor for he has not only inspired and helped me make these life changes, but he regained my faith that there are doctors out there that care more for patients as people and not just a workload!

Submitted March 25, 2012 | flag

I battled a thyroid problem for 2 years and after 6 months feel a million times better and everything seems to be in check. I highly recommend this doctor he definitely gets the job done!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

I had an appt with Dr. Muhrez to address a thyroid problem. I appreciate his honesty and knowledge. I should have come to him years ago because the Dr's I have been to have not had much expertise regarding the thyroid. He listened and seemed to truly care about what my thyroid issues are. I look forward to feeling better under his care.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Muhrez is a wonderful Doctor. I have Type II diabetes and found him to be someone I can trust and admire. I highly recommend him. I have been seeing him for nearly 5 years.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

As a former patient, I lost my job in 12/08, but began a new job in 08/09. When I scheduled an office visit and asked for a script for my thyroid medication since I had been w/o for months, Diana told me it was my fault I didn't have my script b/c I haven't had an appt in enough time to renew my script. She said, "You haven't had blood work in over a year and that's why we won't give you a script." Untrue. I had her check my chart; blood work was updated October, not a yr ago. She became belligerent and told me I was non compliant w/the doctor, & it was my fault that I didn't have my meds. She told me that had I made an effort to talk to someone in the office about the situation, they would have helped me. I was in contact with the office and had even picked up one month of thyroid medication samples from a "Dawn." Diana said that I was lying b/c she had worked for the doctor for 5 year and there had never been anyone named Dawn. !!! I have never been so degraded in a drs office.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag

After fighting diabetes for several years, Dr Muhrez has me the most stable I have been in 10 years. Not only is he knowledgeable but his office mannerism is the best I have ever experience. On time appointments, PERSONAL call backs, and more come from this highly qualified doctor.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2008 | flag

This doctor was very rude! He would ask questions and not let me answer or cut me off mid sentence. He is in a hurry to get you out. He did not say anything about the reason I was sent to him by my PC. He was degrading and pretty much made me feel like I knew nothing. He even told me to see a shrink because I had too many symptoms. Well, I can't fake bloodwork results, low blood pressure, etc. This doctor has knowledge of diabetes and thyroid only as for other glandular issues I advise to stay away!!

Submitted May 16, 2006 | flag