Rate Dr. Darya B. Maanavi

Dr. Darya B. Maanavi's Ratings

She's very attentive and patient and genuinely cares for her patients. She checked on me after having my daughter and her bedside manner was very calming and welcomed. She's great!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Maanavi is very attentive, polite, patient, approachable, and all around he kind of doctor you want to see about your personal health. I highly recommend her for anyone in the Fairfax area!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Manaavi is a wonderful gyn and physician. She's very knowledgeable, updated with her work and answered all my questions. She spends time and exceptional kind.

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Maanavi is kind, caring, professional and goes the extra mile to make her patients comfortable and informed. I trust her with my health because I see that she truly cares about her patients. She is an exceptional doctor and I would reccommend her to all my family and friends. She is wonderful.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

She is amazing, she was the first gynocologist I went to when I was 18, and I am so lucky to have been able to see her. She helped me through my "sensitive" years, she is compassionate and honest. GREAT Doctor. I can't wait for her to deliver my baby!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Maanavi is the best -- she has become my friend as well as my Dr. I am so confident in her that although I moved to Canada, I still come back to Virginia to have my GYN appointments with her. She remembers all my history and I highly recommend her for her skill and compassion.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2009 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Maanavi's for 15 years. She is the most kind, caring and wonderful doctor I have ever had. When I had to have an emergency c section for the birth of my child, she came to the hospital on her lunch break to deliver my son. She was not the Dr. on call, but went out of her way to be there for me. She is one in a million!!! I don't know what I would do without her!

Submitted July 22, 2008 | flag

While Dr.Maanavi is nice- she seems rushed during my appointments and even seemed annoyed this past appt when I ask questions. I know they are busy and they hear the same questions 100 times a day, but I wish they would remember that this is the first time I am asking this question and this is what I am paying for.

Submitted April 7, 2008 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Maanavi for over 10 years. She delivered my twins via c-section and did a great job. All the doctors in her practice are wonderful and you couldn't go wrong with any of them.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Maanavi is top notch. She was wonderful to me when I ended up in the hospital during my pregnancy. She genuinely cares about her patients and it shows. Plus, she did my son's circumcision and several pediatricians have commented on her excellent work.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2007 | flag