Dr. Rendoll Concepcion

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Rendoll Concepcion has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: do you take health net medical?    Email me    Answer it

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 5454300
08/05/14 5 5 5 5 I can't say enough GREAT things about this doctor and his staff. He is the most caring doctor, gets you in & out with little wait time, makes you feel extremely comfortable. I had a tumor on my lower neck removed. I wouldn't see anyone else, every checkup he (and his staff) were extremely friendly and helpful, came and saw me before and after surgery , visited with my family while I was waking up as well. If I ever need anither surgery, this is definitely the man to see!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2810163
24/08/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Randall Concepcion is the most amazing doctor I have ever ran into in my life . he was wonderful he treated us with the upmost respect took care of my husband the greatest doctor . I recommend this surgeon to anyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2570409
26/02/13 5 5 5 5 I have melanoma cancer, Dr Concepcion performed a Whipple procedure on me .It was a very successful operation. I really believe thanks to this wonderful doctor and God is why I am still here about 4 years now .He and his wife and staff are to be highly praised for their professionalism . We are like family. Ther are even more surgeries I could speak of.  Respond
RID: 2166361
29/05/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent, very human doctor. So understanding of my need. Scheduled surgery the next day after seeing me for the first time. Prescribed pain medication after surgery, but I did not need to take them. I would highly recommend Dr. Concepcion to anyone.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1521360
24/08/11 5 5 5 5 I felt in good hands with him and he assured me as to what to expect and what he was going to do.Down to earth and made me feel I was in good hands,I would defintely refer him and was very pleased.If I ever have surgery again I would want him to do it, He made me feel very comfortable.His staff was great ,fast and efficent.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1410834
08/04/11 5 5 5 5 My family doctor called on 3/16/11 for a 3/21/11 appointment for a double hernia.(One was direct and the other indirect.) I met with Dr.Concepcion at 8 AM and he scheduled my laparoscopic hernia repair for 3/22/11 at 1 PM. He met with me just before the surgery at Fresno Heart & Surgical Hospital. I woke at 3 PM and he talked to my wife and showed her the pictures of the hernias. I left the hospital at 5 PM. Although he prescribed some pain medication, I did not need it. I was up and moving around with very little discomfort the next day. My follow up appointment was 3/30/11 at 8 AM and I had no infection. Dr. Concepcion was very professional and thorough. I recommend his services and would go back to him again.  Respond