Dr. Martin B. Camins

Rate Dr. Martin B. Camins

Dr. Martin B. Camins's Ratings

I am very lucky to have Dr.Camins as my surgeon, he is a very accomplished neurosurgeon who is very professional, very compassionate and has a wonderful staff whom I might add are also very knowledgable and helpful. His office is very modern, comfortable, and clean, not to big not to small and he has a wide variety of current literature. I might also add that he has some very top notch art work and some very impressive photo as well as a wide variety of books some of which he has written. My surgery went better than I expected and I am in the recovery process which he and his staff are there for me and my family whenever I need then for anything.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

My second encounter with Dr. Camins and both surgeries were wonderful. Secretary was exceptional as far as helping with insurance. (Not sure why the other review was worried about where the credit card machine was I was more concerned about recovering from major surgery). I found his soothing demeanor to be very relaxing and his follow up visits to be very caring and expertise in explaining process to be comforting.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Dr.Camins and his staff along with the Mount Sinai staff are the finest health care providers I have ever experienced.If you have any type of serious head,neck,or back problems and live in the tri-state area look no further.Call Dr.Camins and your problems will go away.I had a serious spinal problem until I met Dr.Camins.He treated my whole family with the utmost respect and dignity.If you are searching for a wonderful doctor and staff,the way great care used to be delivered and very hard to find these days,call Dr.Camins.Excellent doctor and staff.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2012 | flag

This doctor is the most arrogant, uncaring person I've ever met in my LIFE. I went to Dr. Camins on a referral from several people who have raved about his work, but his distant bedside manner and lack of genuine care for his patients was enough for me to find another doctor and never go back. He took a personal phone call for nearly 10 minutes while I was sitting at his desk having a consultation! His office is claustrophobic, stuffy, and obviously has not been updated (modernized/redecorated) in over 20 years. The fax machine and credit card swipe machine are in the kitchen for Pete's sake! His secretary is rude and the overall impression I got is that Dr. Camins sees you as a dollar sign when you walk in his door. I will NOT be going back to him or any of his associates.

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag

Wonderful surgeon. I had seen 3 other doctors and Dr. Camins is the most knowledgeable doctor.

Submitted May 24, 2010 | flag

bright sensitive compassionate answered all questions explained alternatives in tx

Submitted Feb. 27, 2010 | flag

I found Dr.Camins on this site went to see him and felt confident in him. He operated on me in march 2007 cervical disksectomy. So far so good I'm still recovering and have some other problems he's going to look into. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted April 6, 2007 | flag

God Bless Dr. camins and god bless his hands i hope god keeps him here for 200 years people truly need him. he is awesome i am 100 % satisfied with this doctor

Submitted Oct. 19, 2006 | flag

haveing dr camins as my doctor was like having god himself operating on me he operated on me for three different reasons, one for my brain which intailed removal of my skull, a year later he operated on my cervical spine, a year after that he operated on my back none of the operations were related but all of them had to do with me being crippled or being able do be normal and needless to say im fine. i would put my life in dr camins hands with full confidence. he is a warm, kind, gentle man and knows what he is doing. he is a special man in my life and will alway be to me and my family.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2006 | flag