Rate Dr. Michael B. Feintuch

Dr. Michael B. Feintuch's Ratings

Dr. Feintuch was fantastic. I was in an emergency situation. I have never thought of dental work as an emergency, but the pain was literally unbearable. Dr. Feintuch's office scheduled me (new patient) immediately. I'm not a great patient in the dentist chair. I get tense, and typically request NO2 in addition to the local, to get through any procedure. I looked around and didn't see anything that looked like a Nitrous system, so I just kept my mouth shut and hoped the pain would stop soon. I Felt NOTHING. The entire procedure was free of any pain. Even the local 'shots' didn't hurt. The root canal was easier than a cavity in my opinion. I would take any of my little kids to Dr. Feintuch knowing the care, expertise, and PAIN Free procedure he provided to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2258640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

All I have to say is wow. The guy has hands of gold. No one wants to go get a root canal, but he made the experience pleasant. He has excellent bedside manner that puts you at ease and his staff is so courteous and friendly. Every thing that is used in his office to reduce pain is topnotch. I didn't feel a thing while he did the root canal and at the end I was like "that was it?" If you ever need a root canal this is the person to go to. Painless and had a great experience. If I ever need one again, no second thoughts, this is the guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2258639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Doctor Feintuch is the best. I had a great painless experience and his staff is great!!! five stars!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Wonderful caring professional Dr.and staff. I was terrified to have the apico surgery but never had any pain or discomfort. Dr. Feintuch took his time to explain everything he was doing and answer all of my questions. His assistant was also wonderful. I had to wait when I got there due to an emergency patient but felt the care I received was worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

What a great experience! Dr. Feintuch and his staff were amazing! Kind, understanding, knowledgeable, modern and most importantly painless! More medical professionals should really take notes from that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

First of all, I hate the dentist. With that being said, Dr. Feintuch was AMAZING!! Who wants a root canal? I sure didn't. His office was kind, patient and so attentive. From the moment you make the call, to the time you walk out of the office you are treated like a long time friend or family member. He took the time to explain every step of the procedure and answer every question. I've never had a doctor let alone dentist do this.I hope I never need another root canal but should I find myself in need of his services I will DEFINITELY be back to see Dr. Feintuch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2012

BEST BEST BEST doc around. He and his staff are caring. They stayed open for me and waited for me to get there because I was in such pain. Fixed me perfectly and called me the next day to see how I was. Gave me his cell # in case I needed him during the weekend!! We need MORE docs like him and his wonderful staff!!! Bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr. Feintuch and his staff does not respond quickly with issues I had. I don not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][244966].votes_count ]]