Dr. HOUMAN SOLOMON

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. HOUMAN SOLOMON has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3648158
05/01/14 5 5 5 5 Absolutely the best overall experience I have ever had with a doctor and his entire staff. Dr. Solomon will be one of the great doctors in his field. Took all the time I needed to explain how he would repair my abdominal hernia and what I could expect. He also has a very good sense of humor which I appreciate. A real honest people person.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 3626537
06/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Solomon made me feel very confident in his work. He spent time with me going over everything that was going to happen. I would refer him to my family and friends. The office staff is very friendly and on time.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2655518
23/05/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Solomon's knowledge, encouragement, and care have given me a new me. I weighed 238-lbs. and have lost 82-lbs.and 15.5" off my waist since my gastric bypass surgery. I no longer have diabetes or high blood pressure and am very healthy. I have had no complications and feel this has added years to my life. I would recommend this procedure to anyone serious about losing weight. The program Dr. Solomon and staff have set up will help you be successful in your weight loss journey. Do it for yourself, no more excuses!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2556497
11/02/13 5 4 5 5 Dr Solomon is the best,you are in very good hands.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2234589
11/06/12 5 5 5 5 I was referred to Dr. Solomon for colon cancer surgery. He was very generous with his time and explained everything to me and my wife. He performed the surgery with laporoscopic technique and I went home in 3 days. I am doing really well and I am very thankful to Dr. Solomon for his skills and compassion. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2017000
13/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Solomon is the best, he gives it to you straight up, he is honest and very knowledgeable. He will listen to all your concerns and advise you in an appropriate manner.I would recommend him to anyone.He guided me through my surgery with ease, and paid special attention along the way. Anything you wanted to know he had an answer for.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1663945
17/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Solomon took great care of my 83 year old mother. We are very thankful for him.
Insurance: HealthPartners