Dr. Joseph A. Church

Grad. Year: 1972

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Joseph A. Church has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph A."
RID: 1027075
05/11/09 5 5 5 5 When my son erupted in a horrific skin rash 17 years ago, he must have been seen by over 200 doctors - including "grand rounds" at two top hospitals. When we met Dr. Church of CHLA - we knew we had the right doctor, our lifesaver. He helped keep my son's ill health at bay. His tenacity of finding more about my son's undiagnosed syndrome has led us to NIH who has had recent discoveries that are related to my son's condition. Additionally, he is in constant contact with other doctor's around the globe that have patients with similir symptoms to my son's. His interest in my son's health is unmatched by any health professional A very competent and kind doctor, indeed. We have our complete trust in Dr. Church.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 709249
25/10/08 5 5 5 5 I have a very rare disease and I am 50. I also am disabled and a RN BSN. Dr Church is extremely knowledgable and caring. He is also my son's Immunologist. I have a primary immune disorder called Common Variable Immune Disorder and my son has Severe Selective IGA defiency. I have only know this caliper of a physician at Yale's Pedi ICU, where I use to work. My son also has a great deal of admiration for Dr. Church and the staff, he refuses to get blood drawn anywhere else! My older son who is 19 worries alot about the health problems in our family and Dr. Church has time for him as well, and has made sure he is well. Dr. Church sees patients on Mondays and Thursdays. He is the head of the department of Allergy and Immunology at Children's Hospital of Los Angelos. The phone number is 323-361-2501. A first visit is at least 1 hour for a complete history and examination and blood work, and any other tests needed.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal