Rate Dr. ALYOSHA ZIM

Dr. ALYOSHA ZIM's Ratings

I love this doctor and think the review about the dirty office is ridiculous. I saw him for several years and found him immensely helpful and kind - having left the bay area I have yet to find someone as good.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

The level of care was excellent. Dr. Zim was both empathetic and insightful. He gave me the tools I needed to relieve my anxiety.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2011 | flag

I have consulted with Dr. Zim since 1993 when life's troubles have seemed to much for me to deal with by myself. At all times I have found him compassonate, caring and very knowledgeable. He has made extra efforts to accommodate my schedule and his assistance has proved critical.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

I found him to be very cold and without skill. He has a dirty and dusty office and he has body odor (it's ok you sit far away from him though). I point this out because it indicates a lack of care for even himself and his own environment. I can't imagine anyone getting anything out of seeing this person, but it's up to everyone to form their own opinion. He is fairly old and in my impression is just showing up for the $$ and doesn't seem to care about much else. He also has a one week cancellation policy and is very concerned with the bottom line. I've never felt I got came away with any personal growth or insights- it didn't seem as though he gave my issues a second thought and couldn't even seem to remember my issues 2 days later and spent minutes reviewing his notes during our sessions. There is a difference between listening and hearing! Again- that's my experience- hopefully someone will have a better one.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag