Rate Dr. Sharon Sorensen

Dr. Sharon Sorensen's Ratings

Her Knowldege of the human body is unmatched by any of other specialist I have come across.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

Dr. Sorenson looks at me as I walk in, asks me several questions, listens to me, and works on my body. She is as intuitive as she is clinical. I am obese, and at 61 years old, have some problems that Kaiser Docs just don't get!! Dr. Sorenson spent the time to ask how I use my body and helped me modify my exercise and stretching routine for my unique body geometry (I can't do a regular Quad stretch. My limbs are just too short and My torso is too long). I look forward to my visits with her, and leave not only feeling better, but with more knowledge about how to reduce pain and increase my mobility.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

WOW!!She really knows what she is doing!! She is so much more than a regular chiropractor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245438].votes_count ]]