Rate Dr. Julian A. Chipley

Dr. Julian A. Chipley's Ratings

I went for neck and back pain after a car crash. He treated me for 2 to 3 months and I felt a lot better with treatment. He seemed very knowledgeable and he was willing to work with my attorney.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

After going zip lining, I triggered an old whiplash injury. Dr. Chiply relieved this with only one visit. I later retuned to see him with a hip issue. He again helped fix this. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Chipley for any issues.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Very respectful office staff and physicians. They are very knowledgeable and up to date with their treatment and care. I have been a patient of Chipley Chiropractic since the 1990's. I feel safe and confident with my treatment. Dr. Julian Chipley and his staff have kept me from undergoing surgical intervention for a low back injury. I would highly recommend this practice.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chipley is amazing. He's always very willing to listen to your problem and help you solve it. His staff is amazing as well. They always make you feel at home.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag