Dr. Larry A. Spitzberg

Rate Dr. Larry A. Spitzberg

Dr. Larry A. Spitzberg's Ratings

Long wait time, wrong prescription, botched orders, multiple visits required

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2258809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

I started using Dr. Spitzberg when I was looking for a low vision specialist for my dad. I was impressed with the time he took and the patience he had. I began using him about 5 years ago and have always been extremely pleased with the attention that is paid to my issues. I get very thorough exams and feel very comfortable that together we are doing everything possible to make sure that my vision remains good. I highly recommend Dr. Spitzberg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. He took his time and answered all of my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

While visiting my son I needed to go for an eye exam because of all the straining I was doing with my eyes. I went to Dr. Spitzberg and let me tell you...I loved him and his staff. In all my years of going for eye exams...Dr. Spitzberg was very knowledgeable in his field and asked me a lot of questions to make sure he got me the correct prescription I needed. He is very thorough and I never felt rushed. His staff is also very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend Dr. Spitzberg.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I have a particularly high correction, which is something not every optometrist has experience with. In 50 years of seeing optometrists, Dr. Spitzberg is the best I have dealt with, no question.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Been going to Dr. Spitzberg for years. He is very knowledgeable and thorough; staff is professional and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

My entire family has been been seeing Dr Spitzberg for over 20 years. Every visit is pleasant and painless (in every way). Paula and Sandy handle the front office and optics shop with great professionalism. Dr Spitzberg is a kind and caring man and a true ace at his profession. I would (and have) recommend Dr Spitzberg to anyone seeking a safe, knowledgeble eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

I cut my eyeball one night and called Dr. Spitzberg's office on the way to work the next morning to see if anything could be done. I haven't ever been to him before but the receptionist said I could come in and they hadn't even opened the office yet. Dr. Spitzberg was very nice and friendly. He explained what happened and even took a picture to show me up close. I will be going back to see him for a regular eye exam soon! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr. Spitzberg is knowledgeable, personable and detail oriented. He explains what he is doing in his exam and why. Dr. Spitzberg takes time to speak with you without you feeling rushed. We love him as our family optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Finding Dr. Spitzberg was like a gift from God. With his help my husband actually was able to drive a vehicle 6 years longer than expected with the help of Miniture Telescopic glasses. Dr. S is kind and concerned with the positive outcome. $2000.= glasses

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245478].votes_count ]]