Rate Dr. Fiona Boak

Dr. Fiona Boak's Ratings

I don't usually write reviews, especially for something like an optometrist, but Dr. Boak was fantastic! Very helpful, extremely patient. She explained things to me in layman's terms so I would understand them, and furthermore, she made sure I understood what she had explained. She was so pleasant to work with and went above and beyond to ensure I felt comfortable. I have never had such a fantastic experience with an optometrist before, I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Boak for years and have always been very happy with her. I receive excellent care and Dr. Boak has been caring and informative about an eye problem that I have.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

As far as reception staff, which answer the phone questions and set appointments, they have been poor at best. As far as Dr. Boak, I have been seeing her since about 10 years and she is the best optometrist in my opinion, I have ever had. I am 54 and have been in glasses since I was in 3rd grade. So, I have had many eye drs. I have many eye problems such as allergies and astigamatism, have had eye injuries, and now wear glasses and contacts. She has been there thru all the changes and getting older and I cannot tell you amymore than I continue to go and recommend her to all my family and friends. She is absolutely the best. She is ever rock solid in her professionalism, her diagnosis, and follow thru with recommending new product and making sure everything is a good fit. Thanks Doc Boak,I've been with her since she was Dr. Sloane. Name changed, service has never waivered. Thanks Doc!!!

Submitted April 24, 2013 | flag

I have had some complex eye issues and she has been very helpful and informative thru the process. I have never felt she is rushing me out. I drive all the way across town because the care she provides is worth it.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2011 | flag

I always have excellent outcome after visiting Dr. Boak. She is very thorough.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

My eye doctor for the last 12 years, will not change.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag