Rate Dr. Eric P. Blundy

Dr. Eric P. Blundy's Ratings

I couldn't say anything negetive about any of the service I've recieved. My pain is subsiding, the staff is ALWAYS wonderful, punctual, and smiling. I'm very satisfied with every part of Dr. Blundy's office. Strongly recommend it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2258963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

The visits to Dr. Blundy's office help me to keep my mobility in my joints.It is my full belief that I would be taking more over the counter and prescribed medications if it were not for all there knowledge and help. I would recommend this office to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2258962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

WHENEVER YOU GO INTO THE OFFICE YOU ARE ALWAYS GREETED WITH A SMILE AND THEY TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY. YOU ARE TAKEN IN ON TIME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT AND EVERYONE THERE IS VERY HELPFUL AND THEY ATTEND TO YOUR NEEDS. DR. BLUNDY IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE TO WHAT HE IS DOING AND VERY HELPFUL AND CARING. I LOOK FORWARD TO MY VISIT TO DR. BLUNDY OFFICE. I'M ALWAYS ASSURED THAT WHEN I GO INTO HIS OFFICE FILLING ANY TYPE OF PAIN I WILL LEAVE OUT WITHOUT THAT PAIN. DR. BLUNDY AND HIS STAFF ARE AWESOME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245803].votes_count ]]