Rate Dr. Susan J. Polis

Dr. Susan J. Polis's Ratings

This office was the premier of any I have ever been to. Everyone, including the Doctor spent time answering my questions and concerns. I have been given the highest quality dental care ever! I had a crown preparation performed with a filling and it was the most pain free experience! I am referring all of my family and friends now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Found her and staff to be very professional with up-to-date equipment and methods. She has a dual practice so is only in town half the time but is not that big of a deal to schedule around. The office is located in a central part of town which is very convenient. She gets a "thumbs up" recommendation from me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][245966].votes_count ]]