Rate Dr. Amy A. Treski

Dr. Amy A. Treski's Ratings

It took me 40 years but I finally found an eye doctor who is the true professional. Upon arrival I was promptly greeted by the staff and was made to feel like I was family. Dr. Treski was great! She performs an extensive exam and is genuinely concerned about my healthcare needs. Other eyecare doctors rush through the examination as if they have a bus to catch, however it is refreshing to have found a Dr. that cares to be thorough and demonstrates a desire to explain the condition of not only my eyes, but also diagnose that my eyes show signs of diabetes, requiring follow-up with my primary doctor. I am now on medication for it which probably would have gone undiscovered except for Dr. Treski's thoroughness. My wife is also very satisfied and my two children are scheduled for exams. The staff was very helpul in selecting from a wide selection of frames and our glasses turned out perfect and were ready as promised. In all a great experience and a beautiful office. Richard and Mary B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

The esthetics are very nice. This was my first time there. My first impression was of a loud mouth receptionist who was not professional at all when he was speaking to me of my benefits across the room from his desk. Only after I got up to speak to him did he ask me to have a seat at a small table. He proceeded to talk to me about what kind of contacts I will need for my vision. At this point he still has not introduced himself so I asked him was he the doctor. I felt he was rude and unprofessional. He only told me he was the optomatrist. Really! Not a good impression. Half hr after my appt I met the Dr. Thorough but quirky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Over the course of my life I have received eye exams from six optometrists. All six were competent & professional. Dr. Treski is, by far, the best eye doctor I have ever had. Not only is she thorough in her exams (vision acuity, glaucoma, peripheral vision, optic nerve examination, color blindness, etc.) but the time she spends to explain exam results and her willingness to answer questions sets her apart from my previous eye doctors. I probably should not say this, as many will rush to her, and the secret will be out, but she deserves that I say this; She is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Nice, patiet, competent and thorough eye exam. Vision test, glaucoma test, peripheral vision, retina check. Highly recommend her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][246053].votes_count ]]