Rate Dr. VASILIOS A. LIROFONIS

Dr. VASILIOS A. LIROFONIS's Ratings

Dr. Lirofonis was extremely helpful through out the entire treatment process. He is one of the few physcians that made himself available as quickly as possible when something arose or I had questions. He came highly recommended and I highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Great Podiatrist, knowledgable and does his best to explain problem in simple easy to understand terms. Quick to do what is best for patient, not necessaily bottom line i.e inserts, surgery etc.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

He looked at my feet from five feet away and no other angles. Did not touch them, test them, or many any sort of examination - just sent me out for an ultrasound. Then I had to pester his staff several times to figure out the next step. I asked him a question via email and he responded to the email, but not the question. I thought he was of little or no use.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2012 | flag

Great job explaining reason for pain and willing to work with me for the solution. Didn't jump to surgery but was willing to offer as needed. Overall great caring doctor.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag